Friday, February 18, 2011

PURRING KITTEN.


Im a kitten.
You know the ones in those baskets?
The ones that push themselves on you?
Ones that purr when you stroke them?
They like to be pampered.

I do too.

So when I do well, I expect appreciation.

Its funny when appreciation comes from people,
You expect the least from..
And it doesnt from the ones,
You can swear promised to!

It was weird when I came back home and told,
Sangeeta Aunty and she was all like,
Thats fine, I guess,
Isn't it?
Damn you, It is.
Sure as hell it is.

It was weirded when I told my aunt,
And she was all like,
Ohh.. err.. good.
What the hell was that hesitation supposed to mean?
People are SO weird.
Period.

And then my grandmom.
She asks me not to study much.
And then when I tell her Im ranking,
There's no hint of excitement in her voice.

And my grandad.
For whom, even a B grade from me is like awesome,
Was like,
You need to improve your langauges.
What the fuck?
Thats like the highest in language.

Anyway, funny thing was,
Mom was awesome.
She was all like, wow..
Thats really good.
And Im really happy for you.

But the best was dad.
He got me Silk.
Wow.
That was unexpected.
I like it when he treats me like a baby.
Its cute.

I loved it.
I love it when mom and dad pamper me.
I am a kitten.
I AM!

And right now,
Im a "Purring Kitten".

No comments:

Post a Comment