Saturday, February 19, 2011

DREAM CATCHER.


I think I have an invisible dream catcher,
Somewhere near my head, while I sleep.

Last two days, I've seen these two dreams.
Completely contradictory to each other.

Both about my boyfriend.
Weird?
I know.

First one, also had a lot to do with my friends.
Been a little pissed at them, lately.
Dont ask why, I wish I knew myself.

Anyway, Dream One:
So in this one, I see I meet my pals when we're like thirty.
And Im this ravishing woman.
In the corporate world and all.
And I did the best amongst us all.
And they're all shit jealous,
Cause Im stinking rich and everything.
And then they think that my personal life sucks,
And Im like a slut in terms of the men I've been with.
However,
Just then, my boyfriend flies in from work.
And they see me walk up to him.
And we kiss.
Like lock lips for what seemed like minutes.
And they know none of them have that great a lover!
And they ask me if I'm married?
And I say no.
And then,
"I'm living in with Tanumoy!"

I DONT KNOW HOW TRUE THE DREAM WAS, AND HOW LONG THIS RELATIONSHIP IS GOING TO LAST. BUT I WOULD LOVE THIS ONE TO COME TRUE.

Dream Two:
I have the career I want.
I have men drooling all over me.
But its never about a single man.
Im lonely deep inside.
And then suddenly I meet this man.
Tanumoy Majumder.
And I recognize him instantly.
He's doing just as well as I am.
And I get acquainted through a common friend.
We're both lawyers.
And the horrible part is,
He doesnt recognize me!

THIS DREAM WAS PLAIN SCARY. I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF THIS HAPPENS. FIRST OF ALL, I CANT IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT HIM NOW. AND THEN I CANT IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I MET SUCH A BLAST FROM THE PAST, LATER IN LIFE. AND THEN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HE DIDNT RECOGNIZE ME?

Anyway, not sure, which one is coming true.
All I know is that,
I have a dream catcher.
Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment