Sunday, February 20, 2011

ITS A WOMAN'S WORLD.


He told me about this new upcoming Bengali band.
So I checked them out.
Decent sound basically.
I liked it. Soulful. Melodious. Lyrics were nice.
So I asked him for more pick up.
He suggested their lead vocalist.

I added up the guy on Facebook.
The response came in three minutes flat.
I was first a little apprehensive about my approach,
Later decided to keep it direct.
Said I'd like to the exact lyrics of a particular song by them.

He asks for my email id.
He sends me Mp3 versions of all the songs.
Wow.
Without asking.
I tell the boss, he says the guy's two-faced.
Why?

Cause he'd been asking for the Mp3's for days.
But I got it in seconds.
I giggled a little.

I spoke to the vocalist for a very long time.
I dont like him much.
He doesnt understand me much either.
Doesnt get English - biggest hitch.
And then he's the kind whose looking for serious sympathy.

Anyway, funny thing is that he was gaga about me in seconds.
And why?
I didnt say a thing.
Well, okay.. maybe a couple of nice things..
But not enough for you to give away your cell phone number,
To a kid half your age.
Phew.

Conclusion:
Its a woman's world.
And I couldnt be a more charming woman.
Im vain?
Aren't all women, honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment