Sunday, February 20, 2011

OVER-BOARD.


Mumma always says dont over-do things.
And I always go overboard.
Seriously.

Three things I've gone grossly over-board with:

[1] Studies.
Fuck. I mean there's a limit to "me" being over-sincere.
I mean, I've finished one chapter in Physics and Biology each.
Does that even make bloody sense?
Yes, I have my boards this year.
But that doesn't quite mean that I slog it out right from NOW,
Does it?
Phew.
I need to Take It Easy for a while.

[2] Ethnic Look.
Jeez. Today I wore a Salwar Kameez.
Man, did I look weird.
I bet people were staring at me.
Cause I felt so uncomfortable in it.
I mean its neck line was so normal.
As in, no cleavage flashes.
No skin bare.
No nothing.
No fun.
Blehh. The wild kid in me needs clothes to compliment.

[3] Lenses.
My eyes are eyes.
I need to give them time to adjust.
I've been wearing the lenses far too much.
Thanks to which my right eye is now injured.
Hopefully no permanent damage.

Alert. I repeat Alert.
You're going fucking over-board.
Halt.
Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment