Thursday, February 24, 2011

MY WITTLE WOGGY.


I've always wanted a pet.
I have.
Dad always thought I was too irresponsible to have one.
Aunty has a dog.

Today we got him home.
I already feel attached to it.
It likes me a lot, I think.

I mean, in the cab, it was next to me the entire while.
With its warm body next to mine.
It was leaning on me.
I think it felt secure that way.

At home, he wasnt really home,
Cause the place is new for him.
But he didnt bark or anything.
He was happy.

And he didnt eat anything.
But he slept.
He cuddled with dad.
In the last few years, baba's hardened up so much.
He never even hugs me tight,
But he lets him cuddle with him.
Its funny when they cuddle.
But they look cute.

He even gave him left overs from his plate.
He didnt shout at any of us.
He was rather happy.
It was really nice.

And he slept on the carpet next to my bed.
Its really nice touching his soft coat.
And have him lick my hands.
Its really nice when he looks at me like that.
He's adorable.

Dogs REALLY have therapeutic effects,
On us.
I love my pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment