Sunday, February 20, 2011

BLUESY.


Sometimes I just feel bad without reason.
Like today.
My boyfriend texts me.
And Im supposed to be all excited about it.
But instead I get all bluesy.

My eyes are teary.
I look like a wreck.

Top it off I hear this really moving story.
About a girl who drinks acid and tries to kill herself.
Fuck.
That was outright scary!
I mean.. that could have been me.. Just saying.

Anyway, in the end..

I came back home.
Looking out the window.
With the wind in my face.
I feel like a dog at times.
When I put my head out of the window like that.
Its weird.
But you've gotta try it.

And then I got home and changed.
And not to mention I was this complete groucha.
And then I switched on the music and,
Sat on the PC and put my leg on the table.

Only after I heard his voice,
Did I feel a wee bit better.
I wonder why?

Is this love, then?

No comments:

Post a Comment