Saturday, February 19, 2011

FISHY TALE OF MY PET FISH.


Fish are so depressing.
We got ten of them, a week ago.
And suddenly they all start dying.
We've lost eight in like seven days.
Pathetic pet-keepers, eh?

So the worst part is that there's something wrong with the water.
I mean, they all have something like fungus all over them.
And it hinders their movement.
A real bother.

So we gave them terramycin.
That was a while ago, when they were six.
Which meant, four had already died.

So even after putting the antibiotic,
One could hardly move.
We took it out and tried cleaning it.
I didnt know if I should hold it hard or not.
It was scary,
Cause I kept thinking that it might die.

It died that night.
I felt like a complete murderer.
Next day they were all crazy.

They were either sitting absolutely still,
Or doing summer-saults all over the place.
I thought they've gone mad.

Now three more have died.
We're down to two.
And they're still depressing.

Fish are depressing pets.

And my fish,
Are well..
Extremely fishy!

No comments:

Post a Comment